How can we improve the Windows platform?

Allow us to view our device on the screen. When connected with usb. This would be great for demos.

Allow us to view our device on the screen when connected with usb. This would be great for demos.

200 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Ed GlogowskiEd Glogowski shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
    marsrogersmarsrogers shared a merged idea: USB Video-out to PC like you did in all presentations  ·   · 

6 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • phildaubphildaub commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This would be great! It should really be released to every dev, as it already exists (in presentations of MS).

• marsrogersmarsrogers commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Just don't know why Microsoft block this feature since it works pretty good. WP7 is a promising system, but there are problems inside the company, which may hold back this great system.

We care more about yes/no question, and then the good/bad one. Give out the feature!~

• Chris HansonChris Hanson commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I have a game which uses multiple touches to control. It's impossible to demo using the emulator because of this. This would be a vital feature for me.

• NinjaNinja commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Considering slow intake by the market, it is necessary that the people who use and are satisfied with WP7 are able to demo it to their friends and colleagues.. I would like to do that in all our presentations if possible

Feedback and Knowledge Base