How can we improve the Windows platform?

Update calendar function w week numbers

The standard calendar does not have week number indications. I use this a lot and really miss it in the WP calendar.

53 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Morten Storgaard Morten Storgaard shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
    Anonymous shared a merged idea: Show week numbers at calendar  ·   · 

Hi,

Thanks for the great consumer suggestion, but this UserVoice forum is for developer + API requests for Windows Phone.

That being said, I would suggest you adding your voice and votes to this suggestion over on windowsphone.uservoice.com, where the OS team is gathering feedback and suggestions like this one:

http://windowsphone.uservoice.com/forums/101801-feature-suggestions/suggestions/2111513-week-numbers-in-calendar

5 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Harald-René FlaschHarald-René Flasch commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Suggestion has still status "New". It looks like that Microsoft doesn't care? There are apps offering that but it should be builtin to Office Hub.

• HenrikHenrik commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Seems that US companies like Google, Apple and Microsoft don't understand how the rest of the world arrange appointments.
        "Let's schedule a meeting, how about week 44?"
        "let me check my calendar, nope in week 44 I am fully booked, but week 45 is pretty much free"
        "okay how about monday afternoon? around 1500?"
        "yes that will work for me"

or at the hospital for a loosely coupled schedule:
        "Please come by any day in even weeks to give a bloodsample"

The new calendar in WP8.1 is nice but still useless without weeknumbers so for now I'll have to continue using the Taskete app.

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Need to add recurring appointments by day of week. I.e. Recur every 3rd Wednesday of the month.

Feedback and Knowledge Base