How can we improve the Windows platform?

API for change and delete calendar appointments

It is great that you now can write to the calendar database but there is not any API for change or delete an appointment?

10,374 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    DanielDaniel shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hi,

I’m pleased to say that this feature was added with the Windows Phone 8.1 release.

For more information on how to implement this capability, check out the following resources:

- Build ‘User Data Management in Windows Phone’ session (http://channel9.msdn.com/Events/Build/2014/2-566)
    - AppointmentStore class (http://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/windowsphone/develop/dn624805.aspx)

410 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Without,the,possibility to alter appointments on my phone, the whole app is useless

• KDWKDW commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

...es wäre sehr gut, wenn dieser gute Kalender kompatibel mit dem Kalender von Outlook, T-online sein kann. So bleibt es eine Möglichkeit, halbe Sachen.

Please may I have the facility to enter a recurring appointment over a limited period (eg all Mondays in September 2014) as I study short length training courses.

• DavidDavid commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Love the calendar ap for my Lumia1020, but have 2 main issues. Firstly after i put in for example a birthday date i.e. Carroll's 2/8/2014 , when i check later it is now showing as the 1/8/2014 . Why has the date changed? The 2nd problem with the ap is i can't edit this problem directly from my phone. Can i please have an update to fix this problem please, because it is embarrassing to hear someone say "but it's not my birthday today"

As lon WP dies mit provide a propper calendar tool MSoft should allow third party providers to run their staff.

Why is this not possible? Why there is no proper standard calendar with comprehensive weekly view options?

• Andreas M.Andreas M. commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Es ist schade,das Microsoft keine vernünftige Kalender-App hinkriegt und externe Anbieter nicht die Möglichkeit gibt es besser zu machen. Bitte die Berechtigung freigeben!

• CyberianerCyberianer commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Wäre essenziell wichtig das die Anwendung WeekView8 die erweiterten Rechte bekommt. Nur so kann man sie optimal nutzen.

• PeterPeter commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Die Anwendung sollte unbedingt erweiterte Zugriffsrechte erhalten, zu mal der Nutzer selber entscheiden könnte welche er zulässt. Würde die Anwendung perfekt machen!!

← Previous 1 3 4 5 20 21

Feedback and Knowledge Base