How can we improve the Windows platform?

API to Retrieve IMEI , IMSI , MCC , MNC and MSISDN

Give Some API to find out these thing.Android and IPhone provide API's to find out these thing.And don't give accuses because of security reasons.Android and IPhone is also secure.So work on it and Provide Some API because in Mobile technology it is very difficult to create application without this.

18 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    ashish guptaashish gupta shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

3 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • BrianBrian commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

We also would like a way to get the IMEI through the next API. We get it in BBOS, iOS and Android, and we're still puzzled as to why we can't get it in WP.

Thanks!

• VenkateshVenkatesh commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Yes I second the idea. In fact if we want to have any serious LOB apps with ultimate security for WP phone quickly then this is very much required. Also do not gives us the excuse that the same is accessible via DM client. It is really a painful process to get that working and with very short trun around time this is really not possible. If you really want some real adoption and compete with iOS and Android please go for such features, less WP 8 only will be a toy.

Feedback and Knowledge Base