How can we improve the Windows platform?

Search Relevance in the Windows Store

My app "Hyper for YouTube" is among the highest rated apps in the store and definitely in the "Music & Video" category. It does not show up in "Top Free" (any-more) though.
I have contacted support and the response I got was:
"[...] there are a limited number of apps that can be displayed in the Top Free or Top Grossing categories so due to the number of new apps that are submitted. As a result it is not guaranteed that every new app will appear in these sections.

The Store uses a variety of factors such as app ratings, how frequently an app is pinned and unpinned from Start in addition to the app metadata as well as other factors that we are unable to divulge.

There are a variety of factors that are taken into consideration when determining app rankings. While we are not able to divulge the complete details used by the search algorithm, you can be assured that the ratings process has been followed for your app. This rating is dynamic and will continue to evolve over time."
That is all fine and a great excuse for featuring less popular or new apps, however a search for the key word "Hyper for YouTube" (EXACT title of the app) lists my app as the least relevant result. Either the team responsible for the "Relevance" algorithm does not understand the definition of "Relevance", or it is broken. I sincerely hope the latter is true.
Please fix this.

36 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service