How can we improve the Windows dev platform?

Swipe right on home screen for quick turn on and off Bluetooth, WiFi and more.

Swipe right on home screen for quick turn on and off Bluetooth, WiFi and more much used settings.

Sure there is apps for this and you could just pin settings to home screen but native is always the greatest

20 votes
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

AlexanderAlexander shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
    Pushp RajPushp Raj shared a merged idea: Live tile as toggle button for Bluetooth, Wifi, Flash Light, Flight Mode, Hotspot, GPS etc.  ·   · 
    tiagotiago shared a merged idea: Slide to left side of start screen to quick settings  ·   · 
    AlexanderAlexander shared a merged idea: Swipe right on homescreen to get settings for Wifi and Bluetooth and others.  ·   · 

6 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Pushp RajPushp Raj commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

We Frequently use Bluetooth, Wifi, Flash Light, Flight Mode, Hotspot, GPS etc. if there was a way to implement Live Tiles as "Toggle Buttons" to turn on and off these functions from home screen, it would be very helpful :) Because as of now I have to go to setting to do these things :(

• tiagotiago commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Start Screen, slide from left to right to quick settings like, volume, enable WiFi, cellular data, Bluetooth and others shortcuts.

• AlexanderAlexander commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

The plan here is To have a fast way To turn on and off wifi and Bluetooth and other stuff in settings without to go to settings all the time, I know that you can set it as a tile and that there are apps for this but I should be cool to have it native built in.

Feedback and Knowledge Base