This feature would add the ability to dock F12 to the left side of the IE window.
- Extend the current horizontal explorer bar system that F12 uses to cover the vertical scenario
- Additional dropdown for docking to indicate the different options (right, bottom, left)
- No top docking as the explorer bar system doesn't support it (and it's less important as windows are commonly side by side not bottom to top)
- Not mirrored (i.e. no support for RTL)
- Each tool in F12 will have to adjust their layout to cope with the change163 votes
Vertical docking is now in preview with Windows 10 build 17074+. See https://blogs.windows.com/windowsexperience/2018/01/11/announcing-windows-10-insider-preview-build-17074-pc
This feature would add the ability to set the focus and active pseudo states from the DOM Explorer pseudo state checkboxes.
- New checkboxes on the pseudo state toggles
- Force on only no force off (off toggle state will follow browser default)78 votes
Emulating :active / : focus / :hover / :visited are all now supported in the Edge Developer Tools. Try this out in the latest Windows Insider Preview builds!
- Don't see your idea?