In page element adorners
This feature would change the element selection highlighting to draw in the top left corner of the element a label with the; selector, width and height of the element.
- Only applicable to elements that are on the page (e.g. not <script>)
- Highlight element mode would draw text to the effect of "<selector> <width> x <height>)
- Selector is the common selector format the DOM Explorer uses today (e.g. the auto generated selector when adding a new CSS rule)
- Width and height should be in px from the computed value
- Text must have contrasting background
- In multi select mode only the following commands would be enabled: copy. enable, disable, and delete
my computer pages are so small and all the writing so small I can not read it - can you fix that for me?